Sunday, April 19, 2009

ooops...

Hey everyone, 

So let me start off by saying I am horrible at updating this thing.  My bad.  Last week I began taking chinese lessons 2 hours a day 5 days a week, instead of 3 days a week.  It may not seem like a lot of time but with commuting over and back by bus or taxi it seems to take a large portion of my day.  I am excited to be taking lessons everyday and I pray it helps me learn the language faster so I can communicate with the kids as soon as possible.  The last couple days have been rainy.  China and rain do not mix very well.  I thought the amount of dirt I accumulated each day was outrageous and then it rained and that amount doubled.  There were dirty puddles everywhere.  It was just one more way to experience the full essence of China.  :)   


I am having trouble loading pictures onto blogger again but as soon as I am able to I will write about our Awesome Easter with the kiddos.  Thats all for now!!!  Sorry for the short post.



JHart