Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pictures.....


Hey everyone,

God has blessed me beyond measure.  Have I mentioned that I love these kids yet!!  Because I do, and, I wish everyone could meet them, but since thats not possible here are a couple pics to help you see what is going on in Luoyang! 

Me and Liz hanging out at the orphanage


   Susan looking beautiful after painting her fingernails

Derrick getting ready to fly kites

        In a taxi on our way to the park.

Kids got a hold of my camera!!

        Lane, Chrissy, and Alicia


Ephesians 3:20-21

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we can ask or imagine, according to His power at work within us.  To Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever, Amen.


Love JHart

2 comments:

Lori said...

Looks like tons of fun! Your heart must be overflowing with joy. As an adoptive mom, I'm so thankful for people like you who pour so much love into the lives of each child as they wait for their forever family.

Julee Hartmeyer said...

It is a blessing from God that leaves me speechless daily! Thank you so much for listening to the heart of God and being a part of giving these kids the family the need!!